A lot of improvements have been made in this update. However, first thing first, to connect PFD v4.1.0 with FSX(X-Plane), G1000Bridge(X) v2.0 is required. Details about this update:
- Connections between PFD and MFD, PFD and FSX(X-Plane) are now made automatically by default.
- Autopilot has been improved tremendously: Pitch control of the autopilot is much more stable even used on faster airplanes; Tracking localizer and VOR radial is much more accurate and smoother. Autopilot master switch is now synchronized with FSX(X-Plane). So if you have set the autopilot disengage button on your yoke, now it’s gonna work.
- Additionally, to adapt more aircrafts, airspeed tape is now customizable by setting V speeds, no more airspeed limit now.
- COM selection and audio selection on the audio panel(if installed) are now synchronized with FSX(X-Plane). Audible morse code of the nav ID and marker beacon are added into PFD as an enhancement for running the apps in stand alone mode.
- When connected to FSX(X-Plane), PFD and audio panel(if installed) will turn off when the battery switch is turned off, MFD will turn off when the avionics switch is turned off.
- When dialing a waypoint, the default initial letter will be set according to the current region.
- Bug fixes: crashes on iPad4; COM synchronization failure with FSX(X-Plane).